New York, New York; Wenen, Oostenrijk; Waltham, Massachusetts; Coral Gables, FloridaSOLLICITEREN
When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life at Radancy. Here, you'll work on our scalable, evolving platform, contribute to high-traffic websites, and develop next-generation products for some of the world's most recognized brands.
This Engineering Manager will be overseeing engineering groups who build and support our Career Sites platform—our flagship SaaS product that garners 100+ million users annually through a diversified customer base, including many of the Fortune 500.
You'll be part of our fiercely collaborative global technology team. This position has potential for growth as we continue to expand our Engineering Department and enlarge our footprint in the Talent Acquisition Software space.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications in a job description. Our top priority is finding the best candidate for the job and if you are interested in the position, we would encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications below.
- Manage a team of tech leads and software engineers while partnering with product owners and scrum masters to execute the product roadmap
- Work with languages, technologies, and tools such as .NET Core/C#, AWS, Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes), Kafka, Jenkins, message queuing tools, MongoDB, Postgres, Redis, and more
- Determine direction for engineering team including design, analysis, testing, and implementation, in accordance with the roadmap and architectural vision and best practices
- Research and recommend the implementation of new technology or technical tools to improve system performance, stability, and development process.
- Ensure that software solutions are built following security best practices and are able to scale
- Active participation and leadership in all scrum ceremonies
- Administer and code POCs
- Ensure highest quality releases and maintenance of technical documentation.
- Support new hire interviews, onboarding, training and mentorship
- Proven success as a software architect or technical lead
- Proven expertise in delivering microservice applications
- Proven expertise in delivering scalable software
- Proven expertise in C#/.Net Core, MVC, SQL Server, MongoDB
- Proven experience with caching (in-memory, CDN)
- Technical leadership experience
Nice to have:
- Experience with Angular
- Experience setting up or managing CI/CD configurations
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn and experiment with new technologies
- Demonstrable expertise when discussing technical issues and to solving complex problems
- Proven execution delivering on performance targets and key operational metrics
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and an urgency to consistently set and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in a related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and experience is a plus
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.
Kom werken in New York
Bekijk waar je zou kunnen werken.KAART BEKIJKEN Vacatures op deze locatie
Je hebt onlangs geen vacatures bekeken.