Agile Project Manager
As Agile Project Manager in Radancy's Product Engineering group, you will oversee the project management duties for software development projects from initiation through release, delivering new and enhanced products to our client base. The Agile Project Manager must be able to harness a distributed and multi-functional team covering digital development in all its forms (design, IXD, content, UI development, engineering and quality assurance) and have the ability to facilitate dialogue between developers and product owners.
- Serve as Project Manager for software/web development of new or enhanced products using agile methodology
- As Scrum Master, you will manage the processes for information exchange with the Agile teams
- Collaborate with distributed teams of product managers, developers, and QA testers to resource, define, and schedule activities required to develop and launch new software. (Team members are onshore and offshore.)
- Define and enforce best practices
- Coordinate all production releases including weekly maintenance releases
- Provide management-level reporting on project status, risks and mitigation strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree (ideally in Business or Computer Science)
- 1+ years of experience as a project manager in a software development environment with a preference including experience with Agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, XP). If you’ve been through a waterfall-to-agile transition, all the better
- Experience managing projects among a distributed team spanning different geographies and diverse cultures
- Understanding of web development and associated technologies. You don’t need to have experience as a software developer, but you do need to know enough to follow technical discussions and bridge communications between product managers and developers.
- ScrumMaster experience required; ScrumMaster certification (CSM) desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal communications. Must have the ability to help product managers formulate/articulate a decision on the course of action
- Commitment to doing what it takes to meet project milestones
- Quick learner, able to work independently with limited supervision
- Self-motivated, proactive and dependable
- Team player – positive, committed and selfless, willing to pitch in and help others when needed
- Organized, meticulous, patient, able to works effectively under pressure
- Flexible to shifting business priorities
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.