Agile Project Manager
When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the technology team. Here, you’ll work on our scalable, evolving platform, face tremendous software challenges, and work on projects for Fortune 100 clients. You'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means contributing to high-traffic websites for a broad range of high-profile companies. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
As an Agile Project Manager in Product Engineering group, you will oversee software development projects from initiation through release, delivering new and enhanced products to our client base. The Project Manager must be able to harness a distributed and multi-functional team covering digital development in all its forms (design, IXD, content, UI development, engineering and quality assurance) and have the ability to facilitate dialog between developers and product managers. This is a fast-paced environment with lots to learn.
- Serve as Project Manager for software/ web development of new or enhanced products using agile methodology
- Collaborate with distributed teams of product managers, developers, and QA testers to resource, define, and schedule activities required to develop and launch new software. Team members are onshore and offshore.
- Define and enforce best practices.
- Coordinate all production releases including weekly maintenance releases
- Provide management-level reporting on project status, risks and mitigation strategies.
- Degree (ideally in Business or Computer Science)
- 3+ as a project manager in a software development environment, including 1 year in an agile team. If you’ve been through a waterfall-to-agile transition, all the better.
- Significant experience project managing a distributed team across diverse cultures and time zones.
- Understanding of web development and associated technologies. You don’t need to have experience as a software developer, but you do need to know enough to follow technical discussions and bridge communications between product managers and developers.
- ScrumMaster experience a plus; ScrumMaster certification desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal communications. Must have the ability to help product managers formulate/articulate a decision on the course of action.
- Commitment to doing what it takes to meet project milestones
- Quick learner, able to work independently with limited supervision.
- , proactive and dependable.
- Team player – positive, committed and selfless, willing to pitch in and help others when needed.
- Organized, patient, able to works effectively under pressure.
- Able to organize oneself and others.
- Flexible to shifting priorities.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.