Software Support Engineer
The Radancy Programmatic Product and Engineering team is seeking a proven Support Engineer that is motivated by increasing team efficiency, energizing teams, and overall getting things done.
When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the Programmatic Product and Engineering team. Here, you’ll work on our scalable, evolving platform and face tremendous software challenges impacting our Fortune 100 clients. You'll be part of a collaborative product, data science, and engineering team charged with creating ad tech solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
As a Support Engineer, you will serve as the team’s primary liaison between the operations and engineering teams and ultimately be responsible for ensuring that any issues that arise are identified and supported in a timely and professional manner.
- Research and troubleshoot reported problems and inquiries
- Investigate system alarms and notifications
- Create, update and manage assigned cases in a timely manner
- Maintain excellent, timely communication with the operations, product and engineering teams
- Proactively stay up to date with all the latest technologies concerning Radancy’s Programmatic products and the underlying technologies
- Contribute documentation to build the programmatic knowledge base
- 1-2 years of coding experience in Typescript and/or JS and React
- 1-2 years of expereince working with SQL
- Strong writing, communication and presentation skills
- Must have exceptional soft skills, including the ability to articulate to both technical and business audiences
- Experience with a geographically distributed development team
- Ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment
- Experience with web development and AWS a plus
- Experience with JIRA a plus
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.