Product Support Specialist
Our Product Support team at Radancykeeps our clients happy. As a Product Support Specialist, you will be responsible for communicating with clients concerning their software challenges and maintenance needs. You are professional and committed to providing prompt and knowledgeable support to our clients, whether you are working independently or within a team.
What does a great Product Support Specialist do?
- Provide phone, email, and web-based support for clients with software installations
- Troubleshoot client and internal issues
- Work closely with Digital Project Managers, Product Management, Development and Engineering teams to identify, report, and resolve product issues and requests
- Manage the escalation of issues, as required
- Develop product expertise across all areas of the software products
- Provide technical consultation to clients to determine solutions best suited for their needs
- Develop and foster strategic relationships with clients
- Set up and maintain users, user profiles, workflow rules, and application settings
- Provide training to end users and conduct learning forums as needed
- Manage and maintain accurate and thorough client support records
- Conduct and/or assist with system enhancements, user application, and quality assurance testing
Requirements for consideration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent field/work experience
- 1-3 years customer or technical support experience
- Passion for solving client issues and a champion of great customer service
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and independently solve problems seeking help when necessary
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Radancy is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.